Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Parts Manual - PR 1104

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Have generated a PDF of this Manual - 370 pages long and has come out out at 16Mb. [Now rotated and down to 14Mb!!]

Please note following points:-
1. There is a certain amount of 'ghosting' from reverse page due to quality of paper.
2. Once open you will need to rotate the folder to read easily. {Now done}
3. Applies to all R4's from 1983 onwards.

As with my earlier manual will email but be aware of size and have sufficient capacity in your Inbox to receive.

• PR1104_0001.jpg
    PR1104_0001.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
There's no stopping you is there tom well done ☺

Tom, good work.
You should be able to rotate it and set initial view. I'll have a look tomorrow sometime as I'm working nights this week

Tom, good work.
You should be able to rotate it and set initial view. I'll have a look tomorrow sometime as I'm working nights this week
Hi Colin
I can rotate the view no problem once PDF opened up.
Go into View and press rotate clockwise.
But does not save it as such.
Any info appreciated, do I need Acrobat Professional to do it?
Tom

Tom, I may be able to rotate it for you. I'll PM you...

how big is it? pdf file!
If you send it i can rotate it and save it without problem (i do really believe so!)
And you would need Professional for that!

Hi Colin,
jjad rotated the file for me and emailed it back
I tried to install Acrobat 8 but it kept telling me there was a fault so did not bother in the end.
Will check out the link you have given me
Thanks
Tom

Very happy to see all that work done by you...
Obviously I'd like very much a copy... don't know if my mailbox accepts such big files, we can try... but would be easier to host it on a file server like gdrive or dropbox... wouldn't it?
Thank you again.

Very happy to see all that work done by you...
Obviously I'd like very much a copy... don't know if my mailbox accepts such big files, we can try... but would be easier to host it on a file server like gdrive or dropbox... wouldn't it?
Thank you again.
Did you get my direct email copy OK?

Thank you for your hard work Tom and to all others involved. I downloaded a copy to my Dropbox. I really appreciate it!

I continue learning something new every day:clapping:
I was not even aware of 'Dropbox':confused:

Back