Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

parts you might need/Thenay...Last chance.

reidalpine

Enthusiast
as mentioned b4 if there is parts you're looking for I might have it here-And I could bring it to Thenay
Free freight-No tax for when you take it home etc etc.-and much easier to smuggle into house without
wifes knowing what just happened...

-I still have 4 NOS(unused & pristine) FERGATS 5,5" wide. For swap ONLY with same in size 4,5" -even have the centercaps...
This might come across as a sales-pitch,but seing as I have bits here that I don't need,it would be nice
if someone else had use or need for them-therefore:let me know what you need and I'll have a look ok?

Can't guarantee if I have what you look for but we don't know 'till we know right?

Only thing -if we make a deal re condition/price etc I ask you to stick by it as I don't want to drag it all
the way down there to have to bring it back home after....

Hope to see many as poss. of you down there,and let's hope for endless sunshine! -Reid.

Hi Ried alpine. Renault 4 .I am looking for the opening rear side windows, the third side window, in the car body. Have you any?
Regards Edwin

Hi edwin. sorry no I don't have extras of these-I could sell you a complete car including them but otherwise no.
if you're going to Thenay there should be a fair chance to find there -Reid.

Hi, do you have blue GTL front seat cover and F4 black vinyl front seat cover in a good condition, please?

Back