Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Phantom menace...

Millennium4can

Enthusiast
Once again I have come to a stand still.... I recently got my 4 back from the paint shop. I am quite happy with the paint job but haven't posted any photos yet as I'm not a happy camper. The morons in the body shop happily took the car apart and did an absolutely pants job of putting it back together I have vibrations that never existed before and a few other small issues like broken clips on door cards but what has really made me un happy is i drove it home quite happily until i first indicated to the left and noticed a high speed click.....no problems probably a bad earth or something. Get her home to find out my doors don't lock and the barrels are loose the key won't even go all the way into the passenger side door. But heres the kicker.... I had zero lights!!! So far after deciding not to take the car back ( as i dont wont them.anywhere near it) and leave it there to be fixed after taking a few scalps I have regained head lights side lights and indicators but there is a gremlin in the wiring that deals with brake lights horn fog lights. Can't seem to figure it out.
I have none of the above!!
Sorry about the rant any help as always greatly appreciated.

I'm.going cold turkey here she looks great but I haven't driven her properly in 8 weeks.

Basically what I am looking for is a common theme that runs between the above..
Horn fog lights brake lights and reverse light.

Back