Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 F6 "Furgoneta Acristlada"

Tomcat

Enthusiast
My itchy finger hovered over ebay button and I now own a F6 with 1397cc engine and 5 speed box. Picking up after Easter.

• R4F6.1.jpg
    R4F6.1.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 22
  • R4F6.5.jpg
    R4F6.5.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 20
  • R4F6.6.jpg
    R4F6.6.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 20
  • R4F6.7.jpg
    R4F6.7.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 20
  • R4F6.9.jpg
    R4F6.9.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 22
She's in beautiful condition! Your driveway will certainly be a lot brighter once "Vanessa" orange gets back

She's in beautiful condition! Your driveway will certainly be a lot brighter once "Vanessa" orange gets back
Vanessa is already home but does not know about the F6 yet.
More fitting out to do on her.

• DSC00362 (2).jpg
    DSC00362 (2).jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 1
look nice that yellow van....interested in 1,4 and 5 speed gearbox combination.

That will look great with some ATMO wheels on it :)
I'd like an F6 one day....

Well people.
I went down to collect the F6. Had paid a deposit and had all the cash on me.
The vehicle got stuck in gear and after some time the seller got it into neutral.
No way I could have driven it home. Seller returned my deposit and will be looking to get the box repaired in the future.
Great pity.

Hi Tom.
Well that was a rubbish day. There was no indication of the gearbox failure but lucky for us it failed before you got too far.
The box had seized due to lack of oil and an extensive search on line for a secondhand replacement has so far been negative. I have quotes for a rebuild but they are just viable. Does anyone out out there in R4\5 land got one?.
If I can’t find a replacement box I will bite the bullet and sell it as is, a rolling non starter.
Anybody interested - 07730449373

Hi Tom.
Well that was a rubbish day. There was no indication of the gearbox failure but lucky for us it failed before you got too far.
The box had seized due to lack of oil and an extensive search on line for a secondhand replacement has so far been negative. I have quotes for a rebuild but they are just viable. Does anyone out out there in R4\5 land got one?.
If I can’t find a replacement box I will bite the bullet and sell it as is, a rolling non starter.
Anybody interested - 07730449373
Martin
Have commented on your R5 gearbox request posting.
Have just returned from trip to Italy and now getting back into things again.
Regards
Tom

Well I am the proud new opener of the 4f6 I too had a bit of a troubled collection, just down the road the inner cv joint collapsed, I’ve yet too look at it but I’m hoping it’s not related to the gearbox issues as it seems Martin replaced the gearbox.

Well I am the proud new opener of the 4f6 I too had a bit of a troubled collection, just down the road the inner cv joint collapsed, I’ve yet too look at it but I’m hoping it’s not related to the gearbox issues as it seems Martin replaced the gearbox.
Welcome to the Forum.
What a shame.
To me Martin was a straight guy and it is very unfortunate that these things have happened.
I wish you success with your purchase and look forward to seeing postings on here with your 'adventures'.
Regards
Tom

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this is a standard Renault colour. I thought it looked close to 386 so ordered some and it’s a way off,

Back