Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 GTL .

James 007

Enthusiast
Hi this R4 , GTL is still up for sale 1983 .
MOT for a further 10 months . Needs a
re-spray but is as sound as a pound .
Electronic ignition fitted by myself , run's lovely... door locks are a bit tempromently but a easy fix for anybody with a brain .
This really is the last chance to buy this car , I'm tired of tyre kickers and people that don't keep to there word or even not turning up , so unless your a serious byer please don't bother contacting me .
I want £1500. And I won't take any less than that , Sorry ...

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    113 KB · Views: 9
Steady James,
You must resist showing time-wasting goons that they are getting under you skin ..... THEY'LL DO IT ALL THE MORE !!
Edit your anger and frustration out of your offering. I believe it's a useful suggestion to begin your script " If this advertisement is active, the item is still available ". If someone then asks " is this still for sale? ", you can calmly ignore their enquiry. These sad individuals suffer an acute form of social maladjusted behaviour disorder, and long empty winter evenings are their play-ground.
Allow me to suggest that you widen your audience. Place your Renault 4 on a handful of "free" sites. Of course, this increases your exposure to professional time-wasters, and there's a simple way to thwart them. Prepare a reply template. List all the relevant info about your car. When someone raises a question, chill-out, take a couple of days to respond, then despatch the template. Shouldn't take more tan 5 seconds. Goons normally drop off the radar at this point. If anyone comes back to you after the informative template, keep them on the hook with as few words as possible. Be assertive. .... downright rude if you like! Until you're convinced otherwise, its just another sick person out to waste your valuable time. You must resist offering an apology, or saying "sorry". They'll pounce on you!
If you have the space, I suggest holding-back till the spring. After all, you're in a prime location to encourage viewers. Unlike myself, 200 miles from Londonshire.
If you fail to get £2000 for this example in April, I'll eat my hat,

N.

Hi James. Again.
I am not a time waster and want to buy a Renault 4. I can not buy your car unless you tell me how to contact you. I have sent you my contact details on email.

Back