Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 parts for sale

montenegro

Enthusiast
before the remains of a 1982 R4 go to the scrap are there any parts anyone would like extremely cheap ? the rear wings outer & inner are gone but the rest is there inc 1108 motor or cylinder head only. I am over to the uk beginning of june and can bring over.

I would be interested in an alternator and a starter motor to keep as spares for my '84 F6 van.
I will be in France 24-31st May, going to Quimper. Where in Brittany are you?

if you are going via roscof I am about 40 mins south and not out of your way for quimper just a different way. I have several alternators and will remove the starter for you [ what a nice job that is !] pm me for address/tel no etc.,

I wouldn't mind a carburetor complete with air cleaner housing, warm air duct from heater on exhaust and the short Lt hand drive choke cable for the 1108 motor, if you have them. That would help me enormously. Whereabouts are you going to be in the UK?

carb yes but not sure of condition prob a zenith 28 but will check. warm air duct ? if you mean the asbestos pipe ? no. lhd choke cable yes. going to exeter, bristol and perhaps reading.

Hi. Do you have a speedo cable for mk 1 it screws to the back not push fit. Also a speedo for dash.

My speedo is a old mk 1. Left hooker. Speedo I tried to zero as it's rebuilt and never been on a uk road and broke it.

carb yes but not sure of condition prob a zenith 28 but will check. warm air duct ? if you mean the asbestos pipe ? no. lhd choke cable yes. going to exeter, bristol and perhaps reading.
I will certainly have the parts you have. My choke cable bracket that clips into the dash is broken, and I have the wrong carb on my van. My van in the UK feels strangled when I try and drive it at any speed compared to my F6 in Spain. If you email me on what you want for the bits, and the address you will be staying at, I can post you a cheque that will be there when you arrive, and can arrange for a courier to pick the parts up.

let me have your e mail and will contact you when the bits are off, I prob have a van and a car carb for your F6.

yes there is a complete motor but I don t have time to remove before I leave for the uk. if you are coming to france then that's a possibility.

Hi sorry I'm not if you still have it on your next trip over ,please let me know ,how much would you be asking for it ???.what other bites are attached to the engine ??carb , manifold etc

Thanks mark

yes there is a complete motor but I don t have time to remove before I leave for the uk. if you are coming to france then that's a possibility.

Back