Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 please

Reggie, 'B' plate? 1985 GTL then? Where on the car is the 'crappy' welding? The chassis? Tell me more. Images would be nice, too.

Reggie, 'B' plate? 1985 GTL then? Where on the car is the 'crappy' welding? The chassis? Tell me more. Images would be nice, too.

Hi! Sorry for the late response. I used to get email alerts when I had messages a or at least I thought I did... Either way, thanks for responding. It is in our shed at the moment so pictures will not show the R4 at it's best but will get some to you. Would you prefer pics emailed to you? If so message your email or we can stay with the site.

Hi! Sorry for the late response. I used to get email alerts when I had messages a or at least I thought I did... Either way, thanks for responding. It is in our shed at the moment so pictures will not show the R4 at it's best but will get some to you. Would you prefer pics emailed to you? If so message your email or we can stay with the site.

Also, sorry, we have a new puppy and the nights are short as is sleep so brain slightly slow on the uptake. Welding is in the footwell, it needed it for the MOT. I'll go and have a closer look to let you know where exactly they had to do it.

Hi Ian, dont know if you are still looking for R4 but my partner is selling hers, its RHD in blue, current mot, new head gasket and water pump, runs well, does need some cosmetic work, its located in Cheltenham and you can contact her via this forum or call her direct on 01242584583 ask for Sandra.
cheers
PaulWP_20150927_10_04_12_Pro.jpg

Back