Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Ren4,1.1 tl,LHD

Bill

image.jpeg image.jpeg Hi All,new to this site,I am trying to track down a rear light clusterNSR,and part of exhaust.Any help most appreciated.

Hi Bill, welcome to the forum. There is also de Fransoze in Germany, melun retro passion in France and R-Quatre.nl, who are in The Netherlands. All have excellent websites and service.

Regards Brian.

Bill, Go to the top of the page and click on 'Guides'. Shedloads of information in there.

Hi Bill, I recently bought a suspension top swivel from Renault Classic Parts in Accrington, I found them on eBay. They have a lot of new old-stock, so you could try them for parts. And another one is All2Classic Boutique which I think are in Portugal, and also on eBay. Happy hunting. Regards Brian.

Thanks guys for your help,have ordered exhaust parts,can't find anyone with rear NSlight lens,will keep looking.

Bill, I have got alotbof useful parts from piezasautoclassicos.es Google them they're 45 mins from me and have great service and ship Europe wide.

Bill, I have got alotbof useful parts from piezasautoclassicos.es Google them they're 45 mins from me and have great service and ship Europe wide.
Hey Millenium,I'm over in October,they aren't far from our place in Almeria,will pop in,thanks for the info.

Back