Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 10 without the Cibié spots and Michelin stickers

Neil

Enthusiast
Just wondered what this rust-free example would be worth in UK, with a. Portuguese plates, or b. Fresh UK identity.
May pop-along and have a look at it this weekend, in between the showers,4936209582-renault-10-super.jpg4988929187-renault-10-super.jpg4907376099-renault-10-super.jpg

N.

Its such a small market over here, certainly never going to work as a business idea.
People are put off by the registration process, although its quite simple if you have the cars ID.
I would have though £2000 as is £3000 on a good day all MOT'd and registered...

Yes, thanks for those links, and I see what you mean about the background behind the Alcacer example. I'm intrigued by what we can't see. But he's not listed as making other Public Anouncements ??

N.

Its such a small market over here, certainly never going to work as a business idea.
People are put off by the registration process, although its quite simple if you have the cars ID.
I would have though £2000 as is £3000 on a good day all MOT'd and registered...

Thank you Stuart. It's a non-starter then. Can't buy them for that. Then add a grand for shipping. Mot. Registration and obligatory first year's road tax.
Another question - why are R8's so much more sought-after?
Cheers

Opções do anúncio.... If you are are referring to this it means options to control your advertisement.

Ah I see....4 Published adverts, at least he had some sense in not wanting to sell the hidden gems!

Back