Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 for sale

reggie

Enthusiast
Spotted a 4 for sale in camper vans on ebay, even has its own trailor, tad expensive i thought :dontknow:

Spotted a 4 for sale in camper vans on ebay, even has its own trailor, tad expensive i thought :dontknow:
Hiya Reg,
I know the guy selling the 4+trailer. Well, I'm friendly with his wife. She's actually upset that the outfit is being offered so cheaply. The car, in addition to being presentable, as you will see from the pics, is ROT-FREE above, below and inside. The trailer was a special order built to Twingo spec, by a Tibetan father and son who's workshop nestles high on the Itchyfanny Plateau close to Tibet's border with Nepal. It cost 10,000 Renminbi [around 1200 US Dollars] and he
drove out in a V8 Petrol Range Rover to collect it. For carrying Renault 4s only required narrower ramp slots. Whichever way you look at it, he's gonna be seriously out of pocket even if the outfit makes the asking price,
Best Regards,
Brenda Gossip

SN858030.JPG SN857601.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Think not everybody has wised up to apprentice sense of humour
Non regulars to forum check his previous postings
Me I think we are all mad

Ah is that the one with only one picture and absolutely no details advertised for twice the market rate? That'll sell quick...

Ah is that the one with only one picture and absolutely no details advertised for twice the market rate? That'll sell quick...

"That'll sell quick..."
No Jon, you needed the adverb:
That'll sell quickly,
But in the meantime, we shall continue to enjoy the attention.
Heads turn;
Jaws drop,
And we feel privileged to have the use of such a fine motor carriage.
Thank you for you opinion.
I hope you continue to enjoy this forum,
Regards,
David

Renault 4s are addictive so I think you don't really want to sell either of them now let alone break them up ☺

"That'll sell quick..."
No Jon, you needed the adverb:
That'll sell quickly,
But in the meantime, we shall continue to enjoy the attention.
Heads turn;
Jaws drop,
And we feel privileged to have the use of such a fine motor carriage.
Thank you for you opinion.
I hope you continue to enjoy this forum,
Regards,
David
Sorry- I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to give information on things when they want to sell something - it's very frustrating as a potential buyer.

Can I say John that if I were you I wouldn't waste my time with this "gentleman", he talks in riddles, and it seems to me is on this forum simply to stir things up and confuse genuine folk. Oh and be downright bloody rude in the process!!

Can I say Jon that if I were you I wouldn't waste my time with this "gentleman", he talks in riddles, and it seems to me is on this forum simply to stir things up and confuse genuine folk. Oh and be downright bloody rude in the process!!

Hello Brian,
Please, can we start again. I apologise if i have offended you.
You gave your time and effort to help a friend in Brittany. A truly unselfish and Christian act.
I feel totally ashamed,
Yours, in good faith,
Dave

OK Dave, no problem, life is too short eh?

Thanks Brian, you're spot-on mate.
I would also like to assure Wombelina that things are getting back to normal...... no more misbehaviour from me

cheers everyone

Back