Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 GTL 1983 for sale offers !

James 007

Enthusiast
image.jpg image.jpg
The car has electronic ignition fitted by myself , runs lovely .
Prepared for a new paint job but may need some more prep work .
Will need seat covers and door cards cleaned but apart from that it's a good car .
MOTd and ready to drive .
Offers please .

First time on here so not sure if i sent the first message but i would offer £750.00 hope you get this and can get back to me cheers.

First time on here so not sure if i sent the first message but i would offer £750.00 hope you get this and can get back to me cheers.
Hi thanks for the offer ,
With all respect intended , your no
Where near what I paid for it Dave , but thank you anyway ,
If your interested I'd take £1400 and no less , sorry

Ok thanks i will sort out some money and if you still have it in a couple of days maybe we can do a deal if the price is still what your asking now cheers.

Ok thanks i will sort out some money and if you still have it in a couple of days maybe we can do a deal if the price is still what your asking now cheers.
No problem Dave , and thank you for replying .
All the best , and welcome to the site , very useful for Renault 4 fans and collectors ...

To add to the list ..................Is your Renault still for sale ?

At the suggested asking price above, coupled with the vehicle's description, I would be astonished if this car has not been sold,
N.

Last edited:
Yes Neil ...I think that you are right ,also the fact that James 007 seems to be absent ! I shall have to keep looking ! any spare Renault 4 gtl s out there ?

Hi James. Only just seen your advert. Is it still for sale? If so tell me your best price and I'll buy it if it's capable of driving back to Teesside

Hi mate it's still for sale and it's drives lovely
Hi James. Only just seen your advert. Is it still for sale? If so tell me your best price and I'll buy it if it's capable of driving back to Teesside
Hi yes it drives and is MOTd .
I really can't let it go for less that £1400 I'm afraid and that's what I paid for it .

Back