Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 GTL

Renowners

Enthusiast
I've realised I've too many cars and with the 4, the malibu (the only full one the company made), a 750 an extra and a Laguna, I need to thin out. So best bet is to see if someone wants my 4 gtl.

It's mot'd, regularly does long and short trips has recently been properly rebuilt (with bills to show metal fitted not filler) the colour was my dad's choice and value a actually a twingo colour. Yes it's not everyones cup of tea bit it's sort of fun and renault 4s are supposed to be fun. 81000 miles. It's going on ebay starting at £3000 yes that's not the cheapest but as o need space not monet if it stays something else will go. I'm not posting loads of stuff as a buyer will visit. Well a serious one will. That said I'm not listing until tonight so if you want one and are thinking about £3600 let me know. Once listed it will run.

Last edited:
This forum is a pain to insert links as copy and paste not work
You have to use the link symbol in top line of text entry box then enter web adress by pasting and it should work fine

Can buy the one with a new chassis for 3k :-D

I know which I'd rather have.

I've realised I've too many cars and with the 4, the malibu (the only full one the company made), a 750 an extra and a Laguna, I need to thin out. So best bet is to see if someone wants my 4 gtl.

It's mot'd, regularly does long and short trips has recently been properly rebuilt (with bills to show metal fitted not filler) the colour was my dad's choice and value a actually a twingo colour. Yes it's not everyones cup of tea bit it's sort of fun and renault 4s are supposed to be fun. 81000 miles. It's going on ebay starting at £3000 yes that's not the cheapest but as o need space not monet if it stays something else will go. I'm not posting loads of stuff as a buyer will visit. Well a serious one will. That said I'm not listing until tonight so if you want one and are thinking about £3600 let me know. Once listed it will run.

Hi is this still up for sale watching the video it looks like just what we're after. My e mail is gparkesstroud@gmail.com please drop me a line with cost etc and let's see if we can work out a viewing etc.

Thanks

Gary

99 per cent sure car sold as belonged to editor of renault owners club magazine
As a fellow club member he announced it sold on club facebook page recently

Nope I think its another - I think Rolemin has just bought the car you are thinking of Paul. Its very similar but darker blue

Back