Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 Van and/or pick-up for photoshoot

Russ Harvey

Freelance Motoring Photographer/Journalist
Hi all I am a freelance photogrpaher and motoring journalist based in Cardiff specializing in commercials and often have articles/features in Classic Van & pick-up magazine, Heritage commercials to name a fe. Hence my request I am looking to compile a feature on the Renault 4 van and/or Pick-up although I know the pick-up is rare.

If anyone has a nice Renault commercial please drop me an e mail I am happy to travel for the shoot thanks in advance RussLCV@gmail.com

Russ Harvey

Funny feeling there are a couple around I have got Brian Whiteside phone number if you message me
They were all converted here there was an article in recent renault owners club magazine tty online as pdf download from club Web page of Renotes

Mine looks nice from 50 feet! It's in use as a van every day though, so lots of scratches in some areas; the inside is worn, no concourse show-piece. You're welcome to see.

Funny feeling there are a couple around I have got Brian Whiteside phone number if you message me
They were all converted here there was an article in recent renault owners club magazine tty online as pdf download from club Web page of Renotes

Tried to message you but can't seem to do that can I have an e mail address mine is in the post

Still looking for a nice van for a photoshoot, ideally based South Wales, Bristol, West Country or Midlands RussLCV@gmail.com if you can help its for a magazine article I am planning

Back