Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 van for sale Dublin

renatedebrun

I have very reluctantly decided to sell my much-loved van. It is still in use, albeit very little, and passes the Irish MOT every year. The bodywork needs some attention, but mechanically it is in fairly good order. I hand-painted it on a few occasion, but quite neatly so. It is in Dublin. I'm looking for around £1000 for it.
van1.jpg

Thanks, folks!
I may have found a local buyer, so give me a week or two. I'm also very attached to it and still a little in denial about having to sell it. Reason for selling is that insurance premiums in Ireland have just gone crazy and I use it too little to warrant the expense.
The van is currently parked in an underground car park some way away from where I live, so I need to take it out to photograph it.
There is some rust in various spots: on the passenger side door, under and around the back door, especially around one of the lights, in the frame above the passenger side door, and in various other small spots. I had the floor in the front replaced some year ago when the MOT failed me because of it being rusty. The driver side seat is in pretty ratty condition. It has around 125,000 miles on the clock.

Hi, Lovely Van. I'd be interested should your current buyer not work out. Im in Offaly.
Best
N

I have very reluctantly decided to sell my much-loved van. It is still in use, albeit very little, and passes the Irish MOT every year. The bodywork needs some attention, but mechanically it is in fairly good order. I hand-painted it on a few occasion, but quite neatly so. It is in Dublin. I'm looking for around £1000 for it.
View attachment 18479

Hi

Is your van still available? I'm very interested.
Louise. Scotland

Hello all, after dithering for another few months I am now definitely selling the van. In the meantime I have managed to lose the contact details for some interested buyers who called or texted me (phone got stolen...) so would you please just contact me again at 00353861526553

Hi Renata, tragic that I just spotted this! I had an 87D reg one in Cork years ago, the same short F4 as yours, live in the UK now and was looking for a small runaround for work. Would have been perfect!

View attachment 18479
I would b interested in seeing this van for sale please contact me. Ded

View attachment 18479
I like the van. Please call me. Des at 0872526925

Back