Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4L F4 Van for sale

Rod58

Selling my 1984 Renault van here in France due to relocation. The van is in very good condition, has done 56,000km from new. There are 4 new tyres and has a recent controle technique. Make me an offer.

I can offer £500 they're worth more than they were the day before :)

Selling my 1984 Renault van here in France due to relocation. The van is in very good condition, has done 56,000km from new. There are 4 new tyres and has a recent controle technique. Make me an offer.
Hello ROD
its difficult to make an offer without a lot more info about the van, condition . paintwork, engine , chasis, interior , history , any major work carried out ad. s some photos will help. If you can email me any info and photos to raymondhoward163@btinternet.com. where abouts in France are you.
Ray H

WE LOVE PICTURES ON HERE

Is that it?

Back