Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault F4 van

Jeepman 1943

Enthusiast
My van has to go, change of circumstances mean my F4 van has to go. It is LHD UK registered with current MOT but does need some work, but NOTHING structural at all. Ex South of France car so no rot. Mainly tidying and maybe some work on the engine to get it to run nicer at tick over. It is a LOT better than it was but I feel it isn't quite there yet. The speedo doesn't work also. I want £1200 as it is which is less than it owes me. Sorry guys I've had to give up.

• IMG_3908.JPG
    IMG_3908.JPG
    282 KB · Views: 18
I am disappointed you didn't go to 'Renault 4 wanted' section nevertheless I have passed your details onto my German friend.

I am disappointed you didn't go to 'Renault 4 wanted' section nevertheless I have passed your details onto my German friend.
"Disappointed " ? Why, I don't WANT a R4 I'm selling one. That is why I listed it For Sale. Thanks anyway.

Yes, I know you are selling one, so thought that the obvious place would be for you to go to the 'Wanted' section as there are one or two potential buyers there. But hey ho, I will pass your details on to my German friend who expressed an interest in buying one. But then you wouldn't have known that. Now if you'd let me have your phone number, I'll pass it on to him.

I would have thought the OBVIOUS place anyone wanting one would look is the FOR SALE adverts but there we go obviously I was wrong. I have a couple of people interested that did read the For Sale section so will leave it for now, thanks anyway.

Hi Jeepman, sorry you are parting company with your van, but glad to see that she's got a new owner, and hopefully she will pop up again on the forum. Regards Brian.

Hi Jeepman, sorry you are parting company with your van, but glad to see that she's got a new owner, and hopefully she will pop up again on the forum. Regards Brian.

Thank you Brian, I am sure she will as bought by a forum member. I will let him spill the beans :laughing: I loved my van but I spread myself too thinly at times and I couldn't do her justice. Too many toys, no job and a drained bank account meant it was time to pass her on to a caring new home.

I love your honesty. Keep an eye on us here, and maybe one day you will come back to 4 ownership. In the meantime we will keep a lookout for your van. Good luck for the future.

I love your honesty. Keep an eye on us here, and maybe one day you will come back to 4 ownership. In the meantime we will keep a lookout for your van. Good luck for the future.
Thank you, I will certainly be back if things improve.

Back