Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

rusty R4 with full lenght sunroof project car on ebay

Do you have any means of delivering the car to Bedford astonishingly cheaply?

The shell with the sunroof would help with a future '66 restoration which has a body that's even worse. Dash would be useful too. Transport is difficult from this end as I run daft French cars that can't tow anything.

unfortunately I don't have any option to delivery anywhere and I am going to vacancy till end of month to my country (Latvia) on August 15th .
There is lot of potential buyers, but distance always is the problem as noone want to pay extra 50% or even 100% of car price just for delivery.

cheap delivery quotes You can find here www.shiply.com

All the best, Renars

When do you need the car to go? Definitely don't scrap it! I will look into the cost of shipping. Have a good holiday.

well I almost started to break car as got some good offers for parts, but.. I cant.. yet :D

It would be great if You can collect tomorrow/ after-tomorrow, if not, then September I guess, but i am not sure, because if I will find garage again, I will not sell anymore.

Best regards, Renars

The chap who bought it borrowed my trailer to get it so I would say yes it will as he is a forum member and a competent restorer.
That said I will leave it to him to say what he is going to do but know he is up for a full restoration.

Next job

Just put Noddy trough it MOT and had its first drive,

Next month i will be starting the next one,

renault 4 117.jpg

I will be looking for a list of parts,
Boot lid,
Bonnet ,
Would like to put it back to 850cc so if anybody has changed to 1108cc
i would be interested in all the old bits.
Could do with R/H front and L/H rear doors (outside hinges 1974 type)

Simon I think you should start a new thread in the projects sectionfor the bronze car and start with some detailed pictures of that sun roof .
I think this will be an interesting progect as it is an earlier car and you are re converting it back to 850 fron 1108.
Gary

Back