Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Spare donor parts C-style and wheelarch

Jurjenz

Enthusiast
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some donor spare parts to fix the C-style and the wheel arch. Maybe you have something in stock? :hug:

12038254_1674354359465080_7234874852781985422_n_zpslcadd9oi.jpg

Cheers,
Jurjen

Hi Jurjen

Those areas are not reproduced as repair panels to my knowledge. You may be lucky enough to find a donor bodyshell and cut parts from it as I did.
Otherwise it's fabricate your own repair sections ( I did that too :()
It's difficult but very satisfying

Jurjen, We call that part of the bodywork the C-post, as the A-post runs vertically down in front of the front doors and the B-posts down behind the front doors. I agree with Jonathan, fabrication is just about your only answer (but I'm glad I'm not doing it).

This summer have trow away recently good R4 body.....even had announced it here if someone need some part of body...unfortunately it is gone....
Sorry that can not help

Hi guys,

Good news! Tomorrow I have a meeting with an owner who has a spare body in very good condition. Excited! Otherwise it will become a long journey to fix the body by myself. It is doable, but a new body will be better and is more effcient.. To be continued!:waving:

Yes! I just bought a new body in very good condition. I can pick it up in three weeks. It saves me a lot of time on welding and it has inner wings with no rust.:clapping:

Haha, nope! It will ruin the fine metal sheet. Instead I will use my sodablaster only on the (very few) rusted parts. To be continued!

Back