Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Thenay trip stickers

attachment.php

After the initial flurry it has gone very quiet on orders for Thenay plaques.

The order is now with the printers so it will be expensive if we have to order small quantities later so secure yours now.
Either PM me or email to ggcton@gmail.comwith your name address and whether you are ROC RCCC or a forum member.

Gary

17 Plaques now booked

attachment.php

Rally Paques have arrived from the printers I will start sending them out in about one week when I return from Scotland.
Gary

I have today put all the Rally Plaques ordered in envelopes to post tomorrow.

I still have some left so if you are comming to the event and have not sent me your address now is the time to do so.
It does not matter which club you belong to Renault classic Car club is supplying to all forum members who are attending the event.

ggcton@gmail.com
Gary

First batch of Plaques went into the post this morning you should receive them this week if not please let me know Gary

Thanks Gary.

I've never been good with printers, but if the plaques look OK then full credit to yours for asking for more info. I'll desperately await the plaques with crossed fingers.

Although the other way they could look should be pretty cool too :D

It's fab that the RCCC has funded the plaques. Has it been left to me they would have gone the same way as the my 51st anniversary stickers. That's an advantage of a decent club over some internet place that is slow to reply to private messages. Other advantage is the chance for us to meet up at your actual meetings.

It's fab that the RCCC has funded the plaques. Has it been left to me they would have gone the same way as the my 51st anniversary stickers. That's an advantage of a decent club over some internet place that is slow to reply to private messages.

+1 on this. Its great that the RCCC has funded the plaques, looking forward to receiving mine.

That reminds me, must go and pays my RCCC subs

Other advantage is the chance for us to meet up at your actual meetings.

Indeed, I must try and make it to a few RCCC events this year. Time always seems to conspire against me somehow but now I've got a shiny GTL at Chateau Lobster I'd like to get it out and about a bit.

Thank you Gary for getting this all organised. I am really looking forward to the postie turning up this week :)

Mine arrived this morning - couldn't resist going out to try it on the R4. Looks fantastic in the sunlight, but the Gordini has battery problems and couldn't make it outside to model the plaque.

I think I'll make a mounting to position the plaque a bit lower down to avoid obscuring the indicator.

Those are brilliant Gary. :hug:

• DSCF5872.jpg
    DSCF5872.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 75
Thank you Gary - plaque arrived today and looks great.

Just need to decide where to best mount it, but the car is away getting A Panels repaired and a few other pieces.

Ian & Claire

Got mine today also....cheers Gary.....

Looks great. Mine arrived too, very nice...
I have to choose a mounting point...
I will follow the thread in search of good ideas...
Thank you!

Mine arrived yesterday, but I was away so didn't pick them up till this evening, my wife reckons they look fantastic and rechecked her diary to see if she could make the trip, unluckily for her she still can't ;)

I'm thinking of fitting roof-bars or roof-rack for extra lights and spare wheel, so the rally-plaque could be mounted on a suitable backing bolted to the front of the rack.A bit 4L Trophy-ish.:lol: Marigold said thank you very much Gary.

Hi Gary Exceeded all expectations - and they were already high!

Fabulous!

Thank you!

Mark

Back