Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

These rear quarter panel interior

Eoynteenie

Planning an Advent4
18056927_1261539910633688_8731534734724975241_n.jpg

Can I get these brand new? Do I need to make them?

Just been though all your threads (titles) and can't find it Jonathan :( little help?

Yep that's it! The point I'm making is observe the shape VERY carefully. The inside edges that meet the window are not straight lines but slightly kinked. The curves that hook round the window are deliberately more 'open' to get it in position

My GTL is missing these panels. Has anyone managed to make a cardboard template in situ before transferring to mdf?

My GTL is missing these panels. Has anyone managed to make a cardboard template in situ before transferring to mdf?
I've made a PDF Autocad drawing which can be downloaded dunno where it is though. Petak may be able to help

Jesus that is smart on your R4 Jonathan with it matching the trim! Wondering if I should just do that now since my seats have gone in to be done up.

Yes, i have original autocad drawing that JonathanT sent to me (thank you J.....T :D)

I can easily make PDF and you can print it anywhere.

But need to get to comp to do that.

finally managed to get to comp.

In attachment there is PDF version of dwg drawing that JonathanT made.

Template for panels.

PDF is for paper size A0 if you can find printing machine to print it in one peace.
Or you can print it at A4 papers as segments made by comp with overlapping markers so you can joint them.

• R4 panel oko prozora u gepeku.pdf
    11.3 KB · Views: 19
Back