Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Twingo panel gap

hutchr4f6

Enthusiast
hello!
I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. I've just got hold of a Twingo ..a 1995 variety.
The bonnet and right hand wing are a bit dented so I've bought a new pair of wings and a new bonnet. What seemed mysterious to me was the gap between the bottom of the A pillar and the wing. It seemed rather large and not right. I've offered up these new wings and the alignment seems to be the same. I've tried googling a pic of a similar car but haven't found the detail.
Has anyone got a mark one phase 1 Twingo they'd be able to photograph for me please? As previously mentioned...I need reference for the gap between the A pillar and the top of the wing.
Many thanks in anticipation of any help.
Kind regards John

Hello John, the best I can do is this photo of my Twingo which I sold recently, it's not close up, but it might give you an idea of the gaps. These are great little cars, and I'll probably regret selling mine. Enjoy.

Regards Brian 20160705_215924.jpg

Hello John, the best I can do is this photo of my Twingo which I sold recently, it's not close up, but it might give you an idea of the gaps. These are great little cars, and I'll probably regret selling mine. Enjoy.

Regards Brian View attachment 18008
Thanks Brian... think that answers my question. The panel looks flush.
Cheers
John

SN857608.JPG SN857582.JPG SN857583.JPG SN857584.JPG SN857585.JPG Maybe these will help too:
Sorry about the colour of the sky, it's Wales

N.

• SN857588.JPG
    SN857588.JPG
    333.3 KB · Views: 0
Back