Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

TWINGO SUNROOF WANTED

hutchr4f6

Enthusiast
Hello!
Wondered if anyone out there had or had access to a manual sunroof for a Twingo. Preferably still with the part of the Twingo roof when cut from the donor car if poss.
Thanks in anticipation of any assistance.
Kind regards
John

Hello John try 'Snailshed' a member on here. I know he had one for sale and maybe able to help

Hi Hutch, as Jonathan T rightly says I have a manual Twingo sunroof that I bought for my R4 GTL that I never quite had the heart to cut the roof out of. It is a manual one in a mid blue colour I recall (it is currently buried at the back of the shed but should be being pulled out over the weekend when I can get some pictures together etc). It was removed from a car so doesn't have any roof panel attached but is designed in such a way that it would be relatively easy to use as a template for it's own hole etc. I remember resting it on the roof of my car and it pretty much takes up the whole R4 roof, leaving perhaps 4 inches each side, about 4 inches at the front and maybe 8 inches at the back.

I have a feeling that it doesn't have the little plastic spoiler with it that goes on the leading edge (or does and one clip is missing - I haven't looked at it in about 4 years but I'll be able to confirm when I get it out for pictures). Others who have fitted them have also talked about reusing the Twingo inner trim panels around the aperture, which I don't think it has either but when I looked at it I thought you could make a really clean job of it without them as the original Twingo inner panels look a bit clumsy to me.

Anyway, if you are interested best to text / call me on 07765 713967 or drop me a pm.
Thanks

Back