Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Where was I?

Beige Belgian

Enthusiast
Thought I would add a quiz! Took the R4 on a trip a couple of weekends ago, and thought this was a good photo opportunity.

2967928690_d65a2ce5ec.jpg

Do I have to make a CD for the winner?!?

Well another weekend and another trip but much closer this weekend, I'm sure you know the location and my parking company.

2978699665_c7aeec0e7d.jpg

Humph! I give in, Bluebells obviously got even more time to spare than me!

..Ok bluebell..

..Pepper is right - You have far too much time on your hands and need to stop oyster tasting all day and every day and get down to some serious work like sticking waxoil in Captain Van Rouges big end .....and to help you on your way Clever Bluebell............

Where have I parked my bike this time apart form on a beach but which country?

Get this one right and you will win a pot of my home made home grown www.moulinBodin.net Blueberry and Rhubarb jam - Delicious!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No no Bluebell after you, I'm always a gentleman you see.

Well thats true but most of my brood have grown up now, (only got one and bit left at home, one daughter stays here when the mood takes her). The other three daughters have all moved out and are earning plenty of their own crusts to put their own jam on.

I only like rhubarb in a crumble, its the best place for it!

Mmmm! I'd kill for some rhubarb. And some Wensleydale cheese. And some Hovis. Can you send me a food parcel? Don't forget the Marmite and baked beans.

Yorksha born a Yorksha bred
Strong in't bak a week in't hed.

And perhaps some Walkers crisps too?

Oh and the other thing we always get asked for is Angel Delight for some reason.

Butterscotch flavour. And don't forget the custard for the rhubarb. And in the gaps will you pack some M&S cotton knickers please.

Well that post will probably result in a few more hits for the forum :)

..... all those people with a butterscotch fetish :p

..Butterscotch Renault 4's ?

..Add a bit of colour to your lives.....and I would rather stick to Nuttals Mintoes personally......

• user236_pic483_1225143527 w.jpg
    user236_pic483_1225143527 w.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 56
  • user236_pic479_1225143306 e.jpg
    user236_pic479_1225143306 e.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 59
..No, not at all..

..I refer you to my recent Wikipedia thread which I expect none of you have read in detail...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back