Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 TL restauration

Sometimes i feel like i should lift it up little bit, and sometimes i think it is alright.
Hmmmm, it has nothing to do with the amount of harvested olives once in a while? :whistle:
Just drive more kilometers (on average 1.000 a week) and it will feel Always allright :D

I will definately come oer once she is finished.
@petak, height is approx. 58 cm :rolleyes:IMG_20180915_131913.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Jurjenz....heding straight to measure mine.

EDIT (few seconds later) mine is same as yours .....58cm from ground.
So i am alright then!:D

Hmmmm, it has nothing to do with the amount of harvested olives once in a while? :whistle:
Just drive more kilometers (on average 1.000 a week) and it will feel Always allright :D

Olives at back levels car just right.....

I am at about 450-500 a week and it feels as it should! :whistle:

WGB, we had great times together. But you can take it easy now. New sheriff in town! :cool:

IMG_20180921_123156.jpg

Nice cleanup and also compliments to the neighbour MG GT, that car is getting very well since the last time I saw it.

Very nice chrome bumpers Jurjen good choice:clapping:, I really like the older R4's chrome details and trims.
And hmmm my wife looked at the pictures and said you have to wash the windows :dontknow: :laughing:
Regards, Joop

This picture demonstrate front ride height "problem"

When you measured with tape heght from ground to wheelarch height was looking alright.
But on this last picture, to me, looks like you should lift front end.
Same as with mine car.

Great chrome bumpers. Are they new? Where did youbuy them?

Your wife has sharp eyes Joop. Indeed the car is very dirty at the moment..

I feel your pain Petak! At the moment the front height is too low to my opinion, but at the moment I don't have the energy to do it once more..

Today I fitted the inner doorpanels, did some minor checks on the steering, cleaned & painted the spare wheel holder and fitted the protection covers for the torsions. I also drove some test rounds, yeah!

Thank you!

I know about that shop! Ordered some smaler plastic parts from them

Hi Jurjenz,
I've been following your project from Day 1 and I've been very impressed with your workmanship and your determination, as well as the skills that you've taught yourself along the way.
Congratulations! Louise is looking wonderful

Back