Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 gtl for sale

Canterbury Renault

Enthusiast
My R4 gtl for sale. Sadly selling much loved R4 due to house move. Car has had full respray which included removing all glass, door handles, lights and all trim. 4 new wings ,wax oil underneath . All work carried out by M.D Allen Engineering in Norfolk in 2015 at cost of £3000, car only used once on a trip to Thennay since work. New radiator, clutch, headlights,electronic ignition. 57,000 original miles lots of history including original bill of sale. Car currently in Norfolk, sensibly priced at £3250 contact Brian 01692 580831 or 079190385784EFA1871-FBA2-4AD4-80E4-000016D93D76.jpeg91C702F4-7E12-471B-8B43-B6A560AD2DB4.jpeg

Looks very good.
Tempted but the 'Boss' has said 2 F4's are enough.:(:whistle::doh:

Hi there Brian, sorry to hear you've decided to sell your lovely R4, but it makes sense if it's not being used. Price seems very good as it is a nice car.

Kind regards to you and Amanda, Brian.

Hi there, please can you tell me if this R4 is still for sale?

Thanks!

Mark B

Brian .... As long as you are satisfied, that's all that counts. I had expected your lovely example to sell before Christmas. We hear a lot these days about volatility in the market place. In this case, someone has acquired the bargain of the century.
Good health, luck and all other good things in your new home,
N.

Hi there, please can you tell me if this R4 is still for sale?

Thanks!

Mark B
HI Mark - are you still looking for a car? I have a 1983 red red GTL about to come on the market. It's been in the family for 20 years at least. Let me know if so. Jamie

And it's in Wiltshire.
Hi Jamie,
Thanks for letting me know but I now have a Renault 4. It's amazing how many have come out of the woodwork since I bought mine (all the way from London too) - I'm rather pleased with it though!

Mark

Sorry to hijack, might be interested in yours Jamie if there are any details. Cheers

Back