Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A GALLERY OF GORGEOUS - please contribute !

118653471_1098119987251681_1815110948946255925_n.jpg

Three generations of Renault in the right order of production in front of our workshop. This was totally random. Not orchestrated this way.
The Clio is a Polish car. The red Supercinq is one of my mates and Robinette we know. 28064D0D-D362-4726-84D6-4AA7831E051A.jpeg

This August Sebastian and Jasmine decided to have a trip around Italy in their R4 to raise funds to help Covid victims and their families of Bergamo, their city, one of the most affected places in Italy by the pandemic.
In every place they stopped they tried to meet people living nearby, in Tuscany we had a small meeting on the seaside:
DSC05839.jpg

An Eiffel of Ronnie. Crossing the Dorgogne, near Caranac in the Lot, on an Eiffel designed suspension bridge. Wooden deck c/w gaps. My wife would not get out of the car to take picture on the bridge. I could not get far enough back to get everything in, because I was blocking some very eager french BMW drivers! Will try again next time to get that Andy Mcghee quality of shot.
IMG_3764.jpeg

This is Ronnies trailer. My pal John spotted the chassis of this ERDE trailer at a brocante, so I bought it for €20! I then liberated an oak door from a skip, cut it into 4 to make the sides and tailgate, and Bobs your auntie, a very useful piece of kit which fits a one ton builders bag and is in constant use in trips to the tip. And I think it looks the part.
IMG_3766.jpeg

Back