Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1992 Renault 4L

Baron von Zach

Enthusiast
A late Slovenian built Renault 4, originally owned by the French Air Force. A straightforward restoration/repair project. The car runs, drives and stops. The engine starts easily and runs nicely. The chassis will require some welding, in particular to a poorly repaired area on the right hand rear, but a brand new repair section is included. The body will also require some rust repair with the worst areas being the rear wheel houses where the rear wings meet the body. The doors, boot and bonnet panels are good and there are four brand new wings loosely bolted on. All five wheels have been freshly powdercoated and look fantastic.

The car is still on French plates but comes with the Carte Grise and NOVA code required to register it in the UK. There are no outstanding import duties to pay.

Collection from Stockport, close to junction 1 of the M60. Please be aware that while the car is running, it is not in a roadworthy condition and will have to be collected with a trailer. This is a restoration project and you are encouraged to come and view the car to satisfy yourself as to its condition.

My price idea is £2,500.00 but if yours is different, please feel free to make me an offer and we can haggle like a bunch of old sheiks.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to fire away, I don't want to hide anything or make it sound better than it is.
You guys know these cars better than I do.

Back