Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

As if...Photo-models!!!

reidalpine

Enthusiast
Ok-not sure if this will work....

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/reidalpine/

IMG_0263.jpg

As you can see a F6 even if it says F4 on rear-door.Made in Spain/all plastic/14cm.long

what the..Where did that pic go??

one more try...

IMG_0263.jpg

R4 -63mod. Made in Argentina by Industrias Argentinas.
Blown plastic very basic but very charming..14cm.long

IMG_0264.jpg

4L Made in Spain by Rico scale 1:34 plastic w.frictionmotor.
reg# R-737 which doubles as catalogue-number..

IMG_0265.jpg

variuos Dinky Toys -made in France (Meccano) or Spain by Pilen for Meccano Fr. All 1:43 diecast metal w.plastic parts.Very deatiled and crisp casts-Spanish ones even a hair sharper than the French ones.

IMG_0266.jpg

Funny one! Made in Japan by Neko Works. All in one solid block of resin,they look really nice after painted and detailed.. 6,7cm long.

IMG_0269.jpg

More R4's (+Harley w.sidecar)
Models made by Pilen (Sp) for AHN (Nl) the blue one made by Norev(Fr) Diecast metal size 6cm.
IMPORTANT NOTE! No animals or 4 was injured during this photoshoot

IMG_0270.jpg

F4's made by Tomica (Jp) # F12 scale 1:57 4L's made by Norev(Fr)
same size All diecast metal.
Nice mix of products..Tobacco and Fruits!

IMG_0271.jpg

Danish postie-van scale 1:43 Ltd.ed Made by Vitesse (Port.) for LBS (Fr) for the Danish Post Confused???

IMG_0273.jpg

early R4 made by RICO (Sp) plastic/tin w.frictionmotor. Has Pirelli 5.30X13 4ply tires on-are they any good??
Reg# R-778 as is the catalogue-number 20c.long

IMG_0274.jpg

and now.....to the Piece de Resistance.. La F4 !!

Made in Spain by Sanchis. Painted plastic with opening doors/rear plus tilting seats and a very happy looking geezer-maybe he has had a bit too much Rioha -Who knows??
Toycar has frictionmotor.Cat# 207 Reg# IBI 207 lenght 29cm.

IMG_0276.jpg

Last one for now-being a modest person I won't brag....SURE I will- but I won't right now anyways...

As All 4's this one works as a clock! -R.

IMG_0280.jpg

..Nice but not as nice...

..as these Mr McAlpine..well in Bluebell's opinion anyway and she has had the inside track as well as the outside and in many ways she could always be called upon to be out weathercock as when ever she is in touch, its pouring with rain in Burgundy but maybe Bergen or Tromso is different?

In fact Mr R, Where abouts are you in Norwayland?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting those. Better to use the forum photo uploader if you can - see instructions here Those photopost ones will expire in a few months, and then everyone will wonder what you are talking about.

My modest Chateu is situated in Skiptvet (Norways Paris -ha-HAAAAH) some 80km's S/E of Oslo.
We've had 30C.for the last 2weeks up here -No fib! -R.

Hi malcolm...Will try to follow in the footprints you have lain down for me next time.... Appreciated! -R.

They are ALL nice and each has their own merits, a fine display. :)
Even better if Ian could persuade Bluebell to obtain/source duplicates for Reidalpine.
I saw the actual car on which the green square-bodied model (Ian's pic) is based in France while on holiday last summer and thought it might be a citroen 2cv derivative.This particular car had no identifying badges. We photographed every R4 vehicle we saw. Is this a Ren 4 derivative?

Back