Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..bits to give away..

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
..I have the following bits to give away to anyone who is interested in collecting them from SE London (Dulwich) - All taken out of this 86 GTL:

Rear bench seat - Beige tartan
2 x beige plastic door boxes
Rear seat belts
Door cards - Beige tartan (sadly with speaker holes cut out in fronts)
Radiator fan
Door handles - 2 beige - 2 black, one with a broken screw
Rear wing beige 'L' shaped inserts
Rear light covers

If interested, please email me on: ianr.stanbury@virgin.net

• cimg5209 1 email.jpg
    cimg5209 1 email.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 143
belts

Ian do you still have the rear seat belts?if so I would be very intrested in having them.
Ian

...bits and pieces.. 1960's song...

Sorry Ian, seat belts have been bagged but I do have a beige rear seat, door cards to give away to anyone who wants to collect them from Dulwich...condition as Ebay would say...Used

Ps Any oldies amongst you know who sang Bits and Pieces? - I am going to give a CD to the first person to reply correctly!!

• CIMG5574.JPG
    CIMG5574.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 124
  • CIMG5573.JPG
    CIMG5573.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 130
Ian,

I might be able to take the last bits off your hands. I certainly would be happy to have the door cards to avoid butchering the ones I have.

I'm going to be working at Tilbury Wed-Fri so could come to see you one evening.

PM me with an address or phone number.

Cheers,
John

(Dave Clark Five!)

...Dave Clark Five - Correct...

Hello John - I am away in France this week and will be back next weekend, so you wont be able to come over this week but please ring me on 07785 223033 at the weekend as I need to get your address as you were so right with The Deve Clark 5 and need to send you my lastest CD release. Two points though - One of the front door cards is split horizontally - must have been when someone cut out for the speakers and secondly I also put the stuff on Ebay as well, but the cards are yours unless I get a huge bid!!

Ian

Back