Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Body parts wanted.

E4GTL

'Must try harder.'
Hello, chums. Owing to accident damage, I need a complete bonnet, N/S wing and N/S inner wing, but mainly an inner wing, plus a top wishbone and a bumper to get my '4' back on the road. If I can't get the parts, I shall either break it for bits or sell complete. I have loads of spares, mostly mechanical apart from the above items ! This will all happen after the insurance coughs up.
Cheers, Jim.

JonathanT

Not normal for Norfolk
Hi Jim not too local to you but I will be selling a pair of repairable inner wings GTL and two very good used original front wings and nearside rear wing

Jonathan

E4GTL

'Must try harder.'
Hello, Jonathan, and thanks for your reply. The insurance chappie is coming tomorrow (Tuesday) so could we 'speak' later in the week ? I am without transport at the mo but that should change soon and am only on-line intermittently when I visit the library. I am undecided whether to attempt repair before the weather turns, or leave it till spring. I don't have a garage.
Cheers from Jim.

JonathanT

Not normal for Norfolk
Hello, Jonathan, and thanks for your reply. The insurance chappie is coming tomorrow (Tuesday) so could we 'speak' later in the week ? I am without transport at the mo but that should change soon and am only on-line intermittently when I visit the library. I am undecided whether to attempt repair before the weather turns, or leave it till spring. I don't have a garage.
Cheers from Jim.
Hi Jim

I think leaving till the spring sounds sensible. I have a garage but even so there is a lot of lying on cold hard floors involved with wings :rolleyes:

E4GTL

'Must try harder.'
Hello, and thanks again for your reply. I don't know if there is a way of exchanging phone numbers in here without publicising them on the forum. Do you know something I don't ?
I would like to get the bits and pieces a.s.p and worry about repairs at my leisure.
Bye, Jim

E4GTL

'Must try harder.'
Hello, all. Please note, due to good response for parts, I am no longer looking for a complete car.
Thanks, Jim