Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Chrome grill and bumpers for sale

Stuart Delahoy

Enthusiast
Hi all,

Just to let you know that i have listed some rear and nots so rare parts on ebay today...
Including;
70's aluminium grill and badge in super condition...
Chrome bumpers both new and s/h...
Chrome hubcaps...
70's wheels
Chrome overriders new...

There will be more from this period as I have sold my 70's van and only have the '66 car now...or call me if I can help you out...

Thanks

Stuart
0116 2674160 or 07973 358877 eves 7/8.00 please

Cool stuff. Should mention the bumpers are different front to rear. The rear ones have longer bits on the sides. It's tricky to tell from the photo but I'd say the new one was from the front? Also the early wheels won't fit a GTL (they foul the brake callipers).

I think I've seen the grille on your garage wall, but didn't pay much attention at the time. Are there any dents at all in it and does it have the tabs at the back that secure it to the bonnet? Is there anything about it that would stop it from looking perfect when cleaned up? I have 4 of them, but they all have some dents.

With the hubcaps, how many of them do you think will look like new when cleaned up? Think I might need a couple.

Shoulf really ask on eBay, but is pick up OK?

Hi, thanks for the commments on the bumpers and wheels, I will add them to the ebay listing...
Hubcaps are quite bad, one only worth keeping...
The grill is excellent, and it has most of the bolts intact...should the mesh be painted or chrome?
Pick up is fine...

Stuart

Thanks Stuart. I'll keep my eyes on the grille.

I've just had a look at my '68 car. The bumpers are really funky at the ends (especially the rear one - they taper off much more than the later ones). Might spend the money and try to get them rechromed.

The grille mesh looks like it's plated - maybe zinc or similar. Silver wheel paint would probably give much the same look.

Back