Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Currently on sale on Facebook

Eoynteenie

Planning an Advent4
the van has turned up on the renaults owners club fb page

Not sure if weve discussed Lazy Boy Garage on Dave channel this week. Buying a F6 from spain then tarting it up and selling at there Auction.....well it cost them over 2K including transporting it over....new bits and pieces...they sold it for £1050...a loss of £950 and still wasnt registered in the Uk. Well last night i found the van for sale on Market Place...nothing done to it and still not registered

laxeian

Enthusiast
Makes you think the auction ‘ buyer’ was part of the programs production team if its still same as when sold on TV with that start price.

Tomcat

Enthusiast
I was interested in the van but was told a deposit had been placed on it.
The seller, Ross, was going to confirm if buyer had come up with the'readies'. Never heard from him so presume sold.

swampy

Enthusiast
I also watched this program, I think that their 2K costs were being optomistic with the truth and "tarting it up" pretty much hit the nail on the head. I think the K the "bidder" paid ( yes I also think it`s suspicious that it`s not been registered and driven) was a bargain, but not at all sure about 3K

Lobster

Screw loose
Just (finally) watched the Lazy Boy Garage episode and have to say I enjoyed it. The £1050 is seems to have sold for would have been a bargain though despite the fact that the paint finish looked a bit rough. Did notice that it started out they were looking at a white F4 but then it turned into an F6 but even so, interesting all the same.