Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Distributor info

Rhinoroch

I am working on an industrial engine which uses a Ducellier R310C33. Can anyone provide the brand name and part number for the distributor points inside the Ducellier R310C33 The stationary side of the points set has a spring on threaded shaft adjuster mechanism extending to the outside of the distributor base

Hi
If your Ducellier is like the one in the picture below, the points will have two backward-facing lugs on the fixed part (2nd picture)
The Intermotor reference number for these points is 22380; this link gives other part numbers:

22380 INTERMOTOR Contact Breaker, distributor (kakapart.com)

If you can, try to get Valeo (Ducellier) points - the quality is great, and they can last for ages. Part # 582018
I know these parts can be difficult to find in the States - here's an eBay UK link:

valeo 582018 | eBay

And:

RENAULT 5,12.18 IGNITION CONTACT POINTS 7701200739 5012445004043 | eBay

20210311_230310.jpg

20210311_230346.jpg

I am working on an industrial engine which uses a Ducellier R310C33. Can anyone provide the brand name and part number for the distributor points inside the Ducellier R310C33 The stationary side of the points set has a spring on threaded shaft adjuster mechanism extending to the outside of the distributor base
I don't have a picture of the points out of the distributor but your photo and my memory tells e that your info is promising. Photo of my distributor - cap removed - is below. I will work again Friday afternoon to confirm the image you provided matches what is in my machine.
The engine is installed in a skid loader last manufactured in 1980. It is actually surprising that any engine or part can survive in that brutal and dirty world. Long life of a replacement part will keep me from returning to the same repair.
Thank you for your information. I will post a follow-up as I progress.

Distributor.jpg

Back