Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Ducellier alternator

edwin

Enthusiast
I have not been overwhelmed by offers for my alternator, see 1 june 18 on this list for photos and details.
I had it refurbished for a car I am keeping but when it came to it, it was the wrong type, i.e. from an earlier car which has separate controls. My car has an alternator that has its own control unit within it, so I could not use it. It is off a '78 car. So its still available, and if someone wanted to make an offer I will consider it. It has been refurbed to brand new standard, and is still under warrantee.

Last edited:
Ducellier alternator for 78 TL for sale. Completely refurbed to as new. Edwin

I have professionally restored to as new Ducellier Alternator. For a 78 R4TL. see previous posts elsewhere on this list for photos and details.
I had it refurbished for a car I am keeping but when it came to it, it was the wrong type, i.e. from a 78 car which has separate controls. My car is an 85 and has an alternator that has its own control unit within it, so I could not use it. So its still available, and if someone wanted to make an offer I will consider it. It has been refurbed to brand new standard, by a professional rebuilder called Rotating Electrics from Hednesford and is unused and like new.

Back