Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

F4 tail lamp lenses

Italian Jobesse

Enthusiast
I'm looking for a rear left (as you look at it from behind - near side in UK, offside in Italy!) light lens for a Renault 4 F4 van which is 25 years old. This is an Italian one my husband was given. It seems that Renault dealers/parts departments tend to throw away anything not used after 5 years... does anyone know of an old style parts dept person in this country who may be able to help? Or perhaps where in France we might get this part? My husband is driving back from Italy on July 1st so could go via where-ever in France. Thanks! Or does anyone have this part and would sell it? i did have someone on this site try to help but it turned out he didn't have the spare lens.
Help! Please?
Jan

I have to agree with Clementine! George is brilliant - genuine Renault parts delivered fast, and significantly cheaper than what I was quoted for at my local Renault dealer.

Part success

Success ! George Thomson is brilliant! i asked him why they could do it yet others don't/can't. His reply was that others have fear but in truth Renault in France, with whom he deals, are great. Can't recommend him highly enough. i have the lens in my hot little hand already.:D

Back