Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

F6 Van NEEDED.

plallenuk

I need a barn.
:cry:
I'm growing increasingly pessimistic about the chances of saving my poor little van from the salvage yard it's currently at.
If anyone thinks for even a moment about Parting with their F6 van please bear me in mind... Had mine for 15 years before the crash :cry:
:cry: I know there aren't many left too!

If I ever get my hands on one, please forgive me for one day painting it 423 bleu saviem by the way, hard to imagine one by any other colour now :D

If the parts are good and you have somewhere to store it, I would be considering buying the vehicle back to be able to reshell another car.

Have you considered buying a cheap LHD van on Le bon coin and then convert it to RHD using your blue van parts.

Thanks Pepper, space is an issue though. Some of my less kind friends are suggesting I turn it into a novelty planter!
Mmvanman, that is something I'd considered... Is it anything you have any experience of? I wonder how much of a difficult job it'd be?
I'll have a look at le Bon Coin!

got one

Hi,
Sorry to hear about your van.
Thought I'd let you know about mine. I'm in the Tarn area of France at the moment about to bring mine home to the UK. I set a post in the discussion section titled whats it worth. There are pics in there. Basically, its been a local farmers van so therefore not very aesthetically perfect but is very solid, and seems to have a good motor.
It has just passed its French Controle Technique (MOT) and the carte grise is in my name. Its also on the new French number plate system.
My plan is to be driving it home to the UK next week, via Hull (I live near Leeds) and then will be selling it from there. If you're interested please email me.... john_hutch@hotmail.com
Kind regards
John

Cheers John,
I've had mine so long, and so used to it being right hand drive that I'd probably get in the passenger door every time! Also I may have have an alternative plan forming... thanks for responding to my plea though.

I've just bought a van from France. Don't need the body but need parts of engines and chassis. If your interested in buying a body mail me, it's the mark 1 version with lift up roof back. Viewsparky@yahoo.com

It isn't hard to convert a LH drive body to a RH drive car.

If you could find a good F6 in left hand drive it wouldn't take much to move all the parts over from your old car.

Any one who NEEDS a Renault 4 van in the month of November of 2012 is definitely a hero in my book.

Renault 4 - 1986 fourgon

Hello I have a R4 - fourgon 1986 6 cv, that I no longer require, are you interested at all, message me if more details are needed. Based in Brittany France.

Back