Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

For sale Renault 4 nr Dover, Kent £2250

rosalily0

Hi! I'm reluctantly having to sell my Renault 4, due to unsuitability for driving kids round and lack of suitable storage. I've had it for 4 years during which time it has had loads of work done on it. It's just been MOT'd so has a full 12 months left on it. It's not immaculate but for it's age it's in good condition and is a great fun drive. More photos or information available on request from thecooksdownunder at yahoo.co.nz (the at is the usual @ but added like this to reduce spam).

Renault4.png

• renault4b.png
    renault4b.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • renault4d.png
    renault4d.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
hi interested in your R4 - what condition is the chassis in? an welding done in the past? - can I

Hi! I'm reluctantly having to sell my Renault 4, due to unsuitability for driving kids round and lack of suitable storage. I've had it for 4 years during which time it has had loads of work done on it. It's just been MOT'd so has a full 12 months left on it. It's not immaculate but for it's age it's in good condition and is a great fun drive. More photos or information available on request from thecooksdownunder at yahoo.co.nz (the at is the usual @ but added like this to reduce spam).

View attachment 21201
Hi. I would like to talk to you about your R4. Can you let me have a contact number or you can call me on 07985 070575. Walter

Back