Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Fuel tank and rear seat issues

Eoynteenie

Planning an Advent4
Anyone know if the level sender can come out of a 85 gtl tank? Want to coat the inside of the tank, but its kinda in the way.
20200313_140253.jpg

Also can someone supply pics of how the rear seats bolt together and to thr car? It went missing when the seats got redone only noticed when I went to install them a while back (10 years projects)

been wiggling, looks like they welded that plate on after installing because its bigger then that hole for sure

Anyone know if the level sender can come out of a 85 gtl tank? Want to coat the inside of the tank, but its kinda in the way.
View attachment 25373

Also can someone supply pics of how the rear seats bolt together and to thr car? It went missing when the seats got redone only noticed when I went to install them a while back (10 years projects)
Feel free and come and look at mine

been wiggling, looks like they welded that plate on after installing because its bigger then that hole for sure
Hmm trying to remember what my tank looked like at the top there. However some careful wiggling worked for me !

Feel free and come and look at mine

Think I still have you in my whatsapp so will ping you message to see when is pk to crawl all over your little r4.

Hmm trying to remember what my tank looked like at the top there. However some careful wiggling worked for me !

Managed to pop the sender unit off the back but now the float is holding it all captive inside :(

20200318_122838.jpg

Ah ha! Now to get it back in at a later date,

Back