Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

GTL for sale on Collecting Cars

Ex-Renault UK Collection? Looks very shiny, comprehensive set of excellent photographs, including full documentation. Interesting to note the bill of £4000 +VAT (£4800) for the full respray in 2018. Latest bid £10,000.....

Here is a my comments, but maybe I'm asking too much: All four different tires, rear suspension silent blocks looks strange. The car is tilted to the right side.

Interesting to note it had recent MOTs at a garage I used to drive past on the A5 every day. I don't remember every seeing it around the area though.

Is it the light or my eyes but does the rear l/h wing look a slightly different red to the rest of car in photos? (2 R/h full profie photos, but not one full l/h photo, strange if it had full respray 2018 and all matches)

Well, with an hour to go it's at £15,500. There's a 5% + VAT buyers premium on top of that. Confidence. A record for a R4 at auction?

with buyers premium of 5% and then 20%vat that makes £22,995. Amazing.

Takes the economy out of economical classic prices

Interesting to see if this is a one trick pony or if the price range is going up.
Seems that prices vary alot between countries in Europe.
Here in Sweden you still can buy objects for 500-1000€ and really good cars sell for 4000-6000€
How is price range in your respective countries.

Back