Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

GTL for sale ROT-FREE LHD project

Neil

Enthusiast
Needs small amount of work to finish.

It owes me €3000 and will be available in Wales from mid-December,

Regards,
Neil20171201_145656.jpg20171201_145739.jpg20171201_145848.jpg20171201_150033.jpg

This is a real beauty.....I was hoping for a rhd .I know that's almost impossible and certainly not in this condition, Still perhaps if I close my eyes and wish really hard !

This is a real beauty.....I was hoping for a rhd .I know that's almost impossible and certainly not in this condition, Still perhaps if I close my eyes and wish really hard !

Q) ... WHAT HAS THE HUMBLE RENAULT 4 GOT IN COMMON WITH THE BMW E92-M3 ?

A) ... THEY ARE BOTH HIGHLY COLLECTABLE MODELS WHO'S VALUES ARE "SET TO RISE DRAMATICALLY ... "

https://www.rixmotorcompany.co.uk/blog/6/e92-m3
N.

That BMW dealer website is making my eyes hurt. You'd think they might get someone with at least a passing knowledge of basic English grammar to have written it wouldn't you.

Yes Lobster,
he/she should return to her editorial position at the MANCHESTER GRAURDIAN !

N.

Jac
Needs small amount of work to finish.

It owes me €3000 and will be available in Wales from mid-December,

Regards,
NeilView attachment 20067View attachment 20068View attachment 20069View attachment 20070
Neil I understand that you have been away,are you home yet ? Since the enquiry I made asking about Renault 4s I realise that I am going to have to change my target. Lhd is not such a problem as I thought. You say this vehicle needs a small amount of work to finish ....what would that be ? any chance of photos of rough areas ? Would it be easier through e mail ? I see it is now on Ebay .

Jac
Neil I understand that you have been away,are you home yet ? Since the enquiry I made asking about Renault 4s I realise that I am going to have to change my target. Lhd is not such a problem as I thought. You say this vehicle needs a small amount of work to finish ....what would that be ? any chance of photos of rough areas ? Would it be easier through e mail ? I see it is now on Ebay .
Hello again Jac.
We left Wales 23/01. First 5 weeks glorious here in Portugal. Got knocked about a bit by storm Emma. Now it's the turn of Felix. We've a flight booked for 28/03 in order to spend Easter with family and you would be welcome to view any time in April.
Let my try to retrieve pics later. We drove the car home last December. Faultless. So, no mechanical issues,
N.

Hello again Jac.
We left Wales 23/01. First 5 weeks glorious here in Portugal. Got knocked about a bit by storm Emma. Now it's the turn of Felix. We've a flight booked for 28/03 in order to spend Easter with family and you would be welcome to view any time in April.
Let my try to retrieve pics later. We drove the car home last December. Faultless. So, no mechanical issues,
N.
It must be warmer than here ! So you shouldn't complain ! Can you remember what were the issues with it ? I would really appreciate some brutally honest photos. I would have to drive from kent ...so I would not want to waste your time and mine on a false quest....My husband has some pretty stiff rules on what he wants. Thanks for your quick response Jac

It must be warmer than here ! So you shouldn't complain ! Can you remember what were the issues with it ? I would really appreciate some brutally honest photos. I would have to drive from kent ...so I would not want to waste your time and mine on a false quest....My husband has some pretty stiff rules on what he wants. Thanks for your quick response Jac
20171205_095532.jpg 20171205_095520.jpg 20171205_095416.jpg 20171205_095405.jpg 20171205_095345.jpg 20171205_095259.jpg 20171205_095241.jpg 20171205_095219.jpg 20171205_095211.jpg 20171205_095150.jpg

I put the front seats in with a local upholsterer. He said €350. Bit steep, but i agreed. He said ready Wednesday. So i called back Wednesday. Every time, some excuse. After the fifth Wednesday i took the seats away untouched. Sadly, the best tradesmen pick & choose their work. Hay-ho, if he didn't need my €350, i needed my seats to drive home. Got smart red covers from Halfords. Not fitted yet. Seat frames and foam structurally sound. Swapped front seats over. Wife said very comfortable on road journey home. 1430 kilometres using long sea-crossing.
N.

That looks good....The seats are not a problem as that's my line any way ( upholsterers ! ). It looks very promising. can we have a view at your convenience when you get back .Thanks for the speedy reply .Jac

Excellent! Thank you for keeping in touch. I hope we can progress shortly after Easter. We shall place you at the top of the list, but please inform us should your plans change.

Meanwhile, I shall let my add run on fleaBay, and store any genuine-sounding enquiries in the holding-pen (as in livestock-market)
Cheers,
N.

Will do . Thanks and safe trip home and an Happy family Easter to you. Jac

Hello .Just wondering if you would like to arrange a view time or ring me when you get back ! How many can see if I leave a number here ? Jac

Hello .Just wondering if you would like to arrange a view time or ring me when you get back ! How many can see if I leave a number here ? Jac

Good morning,
Probably more secure to send your number to me on 07919551077

Thanks

Nice addition on that last picture the famous VW Golf mk 1 GTI red striping.

I almost thought it was a R4 GTI :)

Food for thought! Well done J.
R4 GTi .... I'll ask my brother-in-law to fabricate a badge for front and rear on his 3-d printer.
Just hope my actions don't breach copyrite law.

(Looks far nicer with blue-sky background)
20170804_132548.jpg 20170719_180801.jpg

Back