Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Paul Narramore

pre-moderated
I use my iPhone for going on the internet but one thing puzzles me (well lots of things puzzle me but this will do for now). When I visit here on my computer I type 'Renault 4' then when I see 'Clementine's' I click on that and I am in.

On my iPhone I google 'Renault 4' then 'Clementine's' then 'Log in or sign up' before I am finally in. If I dare to go elsewhere for even a micro-second I get the 'Log in or sign up ' command again. The other day I got this command about five times in as many minutes. Does this mean I need an app?

It sounds to me like your computer keeps you logged in to this site, whereas your phone doesn't. I don't have a smartphone, so hopefully someone with one will help you to get your iPhone to remember your log in, then you won't need to do that each time.

(P.S. You might like to set up a shortcut or bookmark (e.g. to http://renault4.co.uk/forum/find-new/posts) to save you having to search for 'Renault 4' then 'Clementine's' each time.)

How to add shortcuts/browsers/favourites can vary according to what browser you are using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.). Typically there is a 'star' like button on the browser's toolbar that lets you bookmark the current page. You may need to set your browser to show your bookmark toolbar so that your bookmarks are always visible. There's lots of instructions on Google and YouTube if you get stuck.

Back