Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

My R4 L for sale

sirjamessaville

Hi, My 1986 R4 L, LHD, 60000km, in beige is for sale.. . . i bought it for a tour around france that i did before christmas. I am now back and i have no where to keep the car.. . so i am forced to sell. The engine has seized, i have sourced a new one that could be included in a deal. i am willing to consider any sensible offers. The R4 is currently in York and would have to be collected. For further information or pictures email me..

It's an honour to have Jimmy Saville on the forum :D

The e-mail address you entered when registering isn't made available to the public. Forum members can contact you by PM (private messaging) but that will restrict your audience to 64. Could you post your e-mail address.

If it's a French car than I'd imagine the body and chassis would be in better condition than many UK cars. You can add photographs to the forum these days. Is the car French registered or does it have an MOT in the UK?

:clementi:

It's a french car that was imported in 2001 i believe, the headights have been realined the speedo has been swapped for a mph one and it had a new ignition and a new starter motor put in in november and other than the need of a replacement engine the car was in great running order, i cannot for some reason post a picture but my email is Jonnyh@talk21.com, and if the administrators of this site are interested i have some amazing photos of my car on top of Mt. Ventoux in Provence.

[/img]

sirjimmysaville mailed a couple of photographs of the R4L on Mt. Ventoux. The location is spectacular, and the car itself looks pretty tidy. The second photo didn't work too well so I've added a close up of the first one.

r4l-mt-ventoux_145.jpg

renault-4l_572.jpg

Last edited:
sirjamessaville said:
Hi, My 1986 R4 L, LHD, 60000km, in beige is for sale.. . . i bought it for a tour around france that i did before christmas. I am now back and i have no where to keep the car.. . so i am forced to sell. The engine has seized, i have sourced a new one that could be included in a deal. i am willing to consider any sensible offers. The R4 is currently in York and would have to be collected. For further information or pictures email me..
Sounds interesting. am looking for a 4 before summer .If it's still for sale please let me know. Regards, Mike.

Hi Mike, The car is still for sale, i am in the process of getting details of a new engine, i have had quite alot of interest of late so im going to put a set of photos/ info together over the weekend and mail it out to the interested parties, thanks for your interest and if you could drop me an email @ jonnyh@talk21.com i shall get back to you.

J

Back