Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

New find in France

Iain

Enthusiast
Just agreed purchase of an unusual Savanne this afternoon here in Charente. A lightly-damaged (bonnet and Left front wing) LHD car, registered on a UK 'K' plate. Yet to have the documents, collecting on Saturday, but the car has the 1100cc motor, later car interior trim and dash etc. It comes with a V5 and a Cert of Conformity. I have a spare wing and a bonnet, so easy swap over. Plan to have it CTd (French MOT) and register as a collector car in France with new reg etc. It comes with an original old roof-rack and the floor-pans, boot-pan and chassis are excellent, fabulous condition. A very good price too, so very pleased!

Hello @Iain

Sounds great - do post up some pics when you get a chance, would love to have a virtual poke around :)

Lovely Amazon in your other thread too, would have been rude not to!

Best wishes, Simon.

Just agreed purchase of an unusual Savanne this afternoon here in Charente. A lightly-damaged (bonnet and Left front wing) LHD car, registered on a UK 'K' plate. Yet to have the documents, collecting on Saturday, but the car has the 1100cc motor, later car interior trim and dash etc. It comes with a V5 and a Cert of Conformity. I have a spare wing and a bonnet, so easy swap over. Plan to have it CTd (French MOT) and register as a collector car in France with new reg etc. It comes with an original old roof-rack and the floor-pans, boot-pan and chassis are excellent, fabulous condition. A very good price too, so very pleased!

Hi Iain, where abouts are you in Charente? My R4 has been stuck in a barn since last September as I cannot get over from the UK. I'd love to find someone who could turn it over and check it out.

Doesn't look like my chances of getting to France this year are getting any better :-(

Back