Enthusiast
Parts Wanted -

I'm looking for -

1) The cover or casing for the light above the registration plate
2) Headliner for the sedan
3) Mudflaps front and rear
4) Additional spotlamps
5) The plastic clips to secure the sunvisor
6) Plastic cover (trim) for beneath the steering wheel where the choke rests.
7) Renault 4 TL exhaust (full set - mines an R4TL 88)
8) Matts - Full set but will be interested in any that are available, especially for the boot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parts for Sale - (5)

Below are descriptions of the parts I have for sale. I am also looking for a few things and will post a wanted add soon so happy to do swaps with anyone who has spares.

1) Front Bumper
I have a handmade "Rally/Raid" style bumper made of steel available and for sale to anyone who would like a cool front bumper for the R4. This suits the "pipe" style bumper which can often be seen on websites selling Raid parts.

The bumper bolts directly to the chassis using the two main arms in the centre, and it is a little bit heavy (around 5-7kgs) and very very strong. I have even towed the car using the bumper while in Spain and it doesn't shift, it's bulletproof. It's in used condition, and could use a bit of tlc, there's just a bit of surface rust that would come off in seconds, a quick flash with black and it's as good as new.

Looking for - £50 ono not including postage, pick up or drop off preferred due to it's weight and if nearby, I can bring it to you (South Wales) but can also organise a courier if needed.

2) Steering Wheel

Original steering wheel (latest generation) for sale. In used condition. At the centre of the wheel (top) the old owner of the car cut the rubber and made a gap, I believe for that rally look.

Looking for - £15 ono not including postage.

3) "Door card" covers for inside the car - Original covers but missing the wood/mdf template and base - Fabric cover only

I have the full set of original door panel covers (4) for the interior. The old mdf panels which the covers were connected to were in an awful condition so these covers were removed. A new set of panels can be easily made and these are the original covers and they are in good condition.

Looking for £15 ono including postage.

4) Original Set of Chrome Bumpers (without the rubber chocs)

Both in good condition and came off the car I've recently registered here from Spain. I have a new black set for the car and I want to get rid of these chrome ones, as well as the additional Raid front bumper I have (above). The pair only have a few areas which need attention, and it could do with a good polish to bring back it's shine but apart from that they're fine.

Looking for £90 for the pair ono not including postage.

5) Seat covers (original)

They are in need of a good clean and a bit of a going through to get them back but they aren't bad given their age and they are decent.

Looking for £50 ono not including postage.

Many thanks for reading
Images for each will follow shortly.

Ryan

Back