Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Pepelnik gets new "Shettland" clothes

A VERY fine colour you choose!
I like it !!!

But - Why the hell didn't you bother to do a better masking job inside the engine compartement?
(Or even remove a few (more) components?)
Lots of parts halfway sprayed with body filler & paint ... :(

Thanks guys! The color is the same code it was before; Shettland 991.

Well in fact its not me who s doing the repaint, I had to find a guy who s doing it, cos me I have no equipment.. After few days I was abroad I find it in this condition, but I can asure you I ll take care for the cleaning :)

I love it !!!
Very nicely done.
Add a chrome locking fuel cap, wiper arms, and blades and it's perfect!

Do you have detailed pictures of the front mud flaps and the mountings?
I plan on retrofitting some to my F6 van.

Thanks!

David

very nice car, hope you get the best from it, better clean them tyres as well

Thank you guys, nice to read your comments.

David :: you re right, there are still posibilities I am planning to do :) I ll see the mountings and make a picture for you ...

Eoynteenie :: Well, its not easy to have clean tyres after winter, especially if you live on an abandoned place with no official road to house :) Hope to have them cleaner in summer !

Nice one! I think I get this, thanks!

Here are the pics I made, hope I have photographed what you need. :)
IMG_1885_resize.JPG

IMG_1886_resize.JPG

Peter

We should probably all have mudflaps to protect our important rusty bits. I jet-washed Felicia last week after having neglected it for a long time, and the amount of mud that came out made the driveway look like the Battle of the Somme! Landlord was not impressed.

Very true man... Today I realized, that I have put mudflaps on Renault immediatelly after having it restored, but I ve never thought of this with my other-regular-"long-distance-car".. :))) Well, priorities :)))

Very nice an lovely car, but I've never seen these rims on french R4s, are they original, or do they come from a R6 ???

We have the same wheels on our car, off a 70s UK reg car I believe.

• DSCF2404.jpg
    DSCF2404.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF2404_2.jpg
    DSCF2404_2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Back