Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Pulley reference

DAA

Enthusiast
Hello, anyone's now the reference of this pulley from our 4L's

IMG_20210529_133138.jpg

Has anybody managed to renew the bearing on the staked type of pulley (top one on the picture)?

Reactions: DAA
I bought this one.. Much better than the other model

IMG_20210608_150736.jpg

Has anybody managed to renew the bearing on the staked type of pulley (top one on the picture)?

I did. Some years ago. For my blue one.

IF i remember correctly it was real pain to remove old bearing.
Putting new one was not to big issue

Ah OK, I was thinking that it would be impossible for the pulley to hold the bearing correctly after it had been removed. Did you re-stake the pulley? Removing it is no big deal for me, I have a hydraulic press.

I did. Some years ago. For my blue one.

IF i remember correctly it was real pain to remove old bearing.
Putting new one was not to big issue
Yes it was a little bit difficult.. But much difficult was but the belt

Ah OK, I was thinking that it would be impossible for the pulley to hold the bearing correctly after it had been removed. Did you re-stake the pulley? Removing it is no big deal for me, I have a hydraulic press.
1st i took out the pulley and after the roller. An hydraulic is a very important tool

I was afraid off same thing as it was really hard to remove old bearing. Will it start to wobble after new bearing is pressed in.
It is wobbling little bit but not much. But it is more to bend edges of pulley that to bearing inside it.

I can not remember correctly if i pressed edges or not. It think i did!

I was afraid off same thing as it was really hard to remove old bearing. Will it start to wobble after new bearing is pressed in.
It is wobbling little bit but not much. But it is more to bend edges of pulley that to bearing inside it.

I can not remember correctly if i pressed edges or not. It think i did!
With this new pulley it's possible pressed the edges, with the old not, the material is much weak. The bearings with the correct Plier it was easy

Back