Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 early and late parts for sale

benchseat

Enthusiast
You may recall that a few months ago I posted a list of (mainly early) R4 parts that I had for sale. Most of them have gone, a few remain and I am re-listing them at lower prices along with a few other later spares and a very early R4 speedo head. To view the list please click on the icon to download the PDF. Please contact me by personal EMail or telephone if you are interested (details on the PDF). This is their final appearance and they may be binned if unsold this time as I need the space!

• R4 bits.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 172
You may recall that a few months ago I posted a list of (mainly early) R4 parts that I had for sale. Most of them have gone, a few remain and I am re-listing them at lower prices along with a few other later spares and a very early R4 speedo head. To view the list please click on the icon to download the PDF. Please contact me by personal EMail or telephone if you are interested (details on the PDF). This is their final appearance and they may be binned if unsold this time as I need the space!
Hi, are the handles still available?

Hi, do you still have a list of parts for sale? I couldn't open that attachment you put up in November

Hi, do you still have a list of parts for sale? I couldn't open that attachment you put up in November
Any later GTL seats with head restraints (that's the important bit)? Thanks.

Good morning,

I am in Western Australia and helping a friend restore a 1970 Renault R4 estate. There is a part missing and I know I will not be able to purchase a new one. Under the bonnet there is another handbrake leaver, at the base is the handbrake equalizer, it connects the two cables with this item to slide and equalize the too brakes, if removed with imagination it looks like the horns of a bull.

If you do not have could you put me in touch with someone who may have this item.

Regards,

Richard.

My email is, marick@westnet.com.au

Back