Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 GTL Radio Console and other parts

Andy Sherlock

Enthusiast
Hi,

Thanks to all you guys who came and picked up the parts listed on my last posting, much appreciated. I now have some space appearing in the garage where I can actually do some work.

I still have a radio console and dashboard from the Renault 4GTL (see photos), please let me know if you are interested.
I do have have overseas enquiries on the console but no firm offer and I'm still grappling with pricing the postage up.

Renault 4GTL Radio Console, in excellent clean condition (possibly unused).
I believe that this is a genuine Renault 4 aftermarket accessory.
I don't think this has ever had a radio or speaker fitted, nor do I think that this has ever been fitted to a car.
It still has it's original removable tray which would be removed when a radio is fitted.

Renault 4GTL Dash board only.
A bit dusty/dirty but in good condition, would be better with a good clean and polish
Some of the parts that fit to the dash are also still here, please ask if you require any particular dash board fittings and I can let you know if I still have the parts you may be interested in.
Many of my surplus parts have now gone, but I do still have a few other parts left here in the garage that are not listed here, I just haven't got around to sorting through all my old boxes yet.
If you are short of something, then please contact me and I can let you know if I still have the parts you may be interested in.
Note that any parts that are specific to RH drive cars I will be keeping, as I believe that RH drive parts are becoming more difficult to get hold of now (if I'm wrong on this then please let me know).
You can email me on:- andysherlock@btinternet.com, or call me on:- 07729 109758, or you can respond via this website.

Hope these may be of use to someone,
Cheers,
Andy.

• console 1.jpg
    console 1.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 897
  • Dashboard 1.jpg
    Dashboard 1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 512
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who has been and taken my spare parts away, much appreciated.
All bits are now gone, except the R4 GTL dash board.
Any one interested.
Cheers,
Andy.

Back