Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 inlet valves

tiggercl

Can anyone advise where I can obtain the following:

4 x inlet valves for an R4 845cc engine (valve stem is 7mm and base is 28.2mm).. brand new ?

I am not having success using 'email' with European suppliers...

Paul
(Australia)

I'm surprised these aren't widely available. Easiest option would be Whitehouse Renault. Best email address I can find is a silly contact form: http://www.whitehouse.uk.com/contact_us.asp?GrpID=0&Location=21

Might be worth giving the form a try if you make it clear that you'd like to ask George Thompson in the parts department whether he can do some valves. If he can't do them then Renault can't do them.

Otherwise 0044 1892 524655 should be the phone number for you and you can ask for George Thompson in the parts department.

If that doesn't work then post again and we can try some UK engine rebuilders.

I have managed to secure some used R10 inlet valves which can be machined down for use in an R4 engine. Not the ideal but it is supposed to work.

I would prefer to have the real R4 Inlet valves.

Already contacted George (Whitehouse Motors) and he advised to look elsewhere as the Reno parts price came close to 95 pounds for four...

An R4 supplier in Germany (listed on your web page) has the R4 inlet valves listed. Unfortunately I have had no response via e-mail.

It is a question of lead time.. parts suppliers in Australia are advising 3 months before next delivery.

Paul

www.reno4er.de

41.071 Satz (4 St?ck) Einla?-Ventile 28,2 mm Teller - Nut schmal B 49,00
41.072 Satz (4 St?ck) Einla?-Ventile 28,2 mm Teller - Nut breit B 47,00
41.074 Satz (4 St?ck) Einla?-Ventile 33,4 mm Teller - Nut schmal C 29,50

To order write at: bestellung@reno4er.de
The prices are in EUR.

Cheers,

nemanja
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited: