Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Meeting in Serbia

Pasha

Enthusiast
Hello to all fans of R4! The future R4 Club Serbia meeting in Belgrade by the river Danube!This time only four of us,but I hope next time will be more members!:D
foursastrane.jpg

fantasticfour.jpg

New members if you want to join us send a PM to me or Sava BG!!!:)

Buy buy Pasha

New members wanted!

maybe next year we can arange international meeting.

Greetings from wormy Serbia! :)

The first official r4 meeting in Serbia!

13 members was on meeting.
25 members curently in club with growing every day

Oldest member have 79 years and driving r4 for 25!

IMG_3881.jpg

S401044re.jpg

renooonfnfnf.jpg

Greetings from Serbia!

82 views and no one reply !

I was thinking that people on this site are real enthusiast, but i guess i made a mistake!

greetings

We have forum members around the world. I'm sure most are interested to hear about what is going on in Serbia, but can't really add anything to your thread. I think most will find your comment a little rude.

I wasnt mentioning to insolt anybody.

This was the first meeting like this in this shity country and i was just wanting to share it with r4 enthusiast all over the world.

Im sorry for previos reply i was little angry.

I just want to say that a little nice things going on in Serbia and stuff like this are helping us to survive the day.

Sorry Clementine

Wormy greetings

p.s u could just say that it's a nice gathering

It is good to see enthusiasm picking up for R4s over there. More this time than last time, and a good turn out from a small number of members. Looking forward to photos of the next meet.

France and Portugal seem to have strong movements too. Hopefully things will pick up in the UK as there are still plenty around. We're thinking of organising something for next summer.

That's it!

Thanks Clementine for making this thay beautiful!

p.s Maybe next summer we can make UK-Serbia gathering! ;)

I'm not sure UK most R4 owners would turn out for an event in the UK never mind drive all the way to Serbia. Most of us look on the R4 as a cheap car that is fun to live with, although that is changing.

Do you Ski? Maybe a crack team of UK Renault 4 enthusiasts could join you on the ski slopes at some point?

...brillant idea...

What a brillant idea Clementine

A cool drive to Belgrade and a skiing holiday thrown in as well

Count me in!!

Jean-Claude Killy

• cimg0963 1 art.jpg
    cimg0963 1 art.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 392
Hello Ian whuzz up with you these days?

We can arange some skiing on mountain Kopaonik.It is not expensive for u,for me little bit.I heard that 30% turist last year were from UK.

Maybe on summer we can come to UK with our R4's.I wouldnt be heavy to drive to UK but i dont no nothing about gas emission regulations in EU.Would they let us in your country?

here's one picture from Kopaonik(maybe u seen it before)

and here is another picture from this weekend at Pasha's job .Three diamond at security camera monitor.

:)

Hi
I like your photos from Serbia
There are a good mixture of colours of cars there I Like the reds I have one of the greeny colour ones but it has been painted over turquoise I am going to paint it red or purple

I agree with clementine I dont like to go too far from home in mine

What is a Renault like in the snow and ice ?

I have just put my Mondeo 4 x 4 back on the road for the winter so any snow in France this/next year I will be using that !!!!

Would any of the Brittany/Normandy owners be up for a meet next year
I know "Nelson" from Normany I reckon they would come
Any others
We could meet in Dol de Bretange which is near Normandy border and has a nice town centre car park park we could fill with 4`s

It alarms me to see that I have the only R4 in Switzerland. Seem to be quite a few 2CVs knocking around, but no other 4s. Shame really

...Greetings from Snowy London...

..Not much difference here Sava..

• CIMG2331.JPG
    CIMG2331.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 266
  • CIMG2329.JPG
    CIMG2329.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 271
Belgrade is a bit of a drive from here, but I have done 100kms in a day before without problems. I will see closer to the time.

Let me introduce you into Renault 4 Serbia.

Serbian R4 Fan Club, visit us http://www.renault4serbia.com. Site isn't still 100% finished, but it will be soon. There is also a forum which is currently empty, because site is at the beginning. I borrowed some ideas from this forum and I hope that this is OK. :wink:

reno4_234x60.gif

This is not an advertisement. I add this site into Links. :wink: More like link exchange. ;)

Even more than last time!

Serbia will be the last place that Renault 4s exist in any numbers and it's great to see the increasing interest over there. Your club is really starting to get people together - the UK record is about 15 Renault 4s together at one time.

Some really bad music on that youtube video though! :D

Fantastic to see you working to get people together to help each other over there.

We expect about 50 cars on our next meeting.Lot of people were interested in our action (first meeting) but some of them were unable to come because of various reasons.

The music was not our idea,but it was a choice of production house,so we will try to change it next time.

We are now working marketing for club ,t-shirts,stickers,lighters,etc.
We hope the club will work seriously with more members,as there are lot of R4 in Serbia ,and all this people like this car very much.

What about my new rims,do you like them?

Greetings from, sunny Serbia I hope maybe u could come here so we can make international meeting.There is always place to stay with us for a couple of days .

Back